Download technical data sheet
Designed for hydraulic steering systems in all types of passenger cars and trucks. May be used in hydraulic torque converters, hydrostatic drives and hydro-mechanical transmissions, as well as any hydraulic lifting machinery. Has consistent viscosity properties at any temperatures, high chemical stability and anti-corrosion properties. Foam-resistant. Its resilience to extreme pressure minimizes wear.
- reduces manual steering force;
- improves performance of the pump;
- improves precision of the hydraulic system after 50-100 km of use;
- reduces noise and vibration of the power-steering pump;
- protects parts from wear when oil level is low.
MEETS THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- VW/Audi TL-52146
- Hyundai/Kia PSF-3; PSF-4
- Toyota PSF Type EH
Packaging: 1 l