Download technical data sheet
Mineral oil for two-stroke engines designed for oil-injected systems or systems powered by the mix of gasoline and motor oil. Specialized additives protect engines against piston deposits, which may cause ring sticking, and ensure smooth engine operation. If used, it dramatically reduces toxicity of emissions. Recommended for all types of two-stroke engines: outboard engines, mopeds, scooters, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, snowplows, generators, portable drilling rigs, trimmers, lawnmowers and chainsaws.
- mixable with all types of gasoline (leaded and unleaded) without gelling tendency;
- residue-free burning, no deposits on spark plugs;
- protects against deposits and varnish, which may interfere with heat removal from pistons and movable piston rings;
- used in both oil-injection engines and engines powered by the mix of gasoline and oil;
- impeccable engine cleanliness;
- reduced engine noise;
- less smoke in exhaust emissions.
MEETS THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
Packaging: 1 l